Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Friday, June 14, 2013 One man's trash is another man's treasure

 Q U I C K   U P D A T E 

Have been ill for the past few weeks and my heart sank when i heard,"Antibiotics won't work for you, you need to go to a hospital for a surgery" from the doctor. So i went down to Khoo Teck Puat hospital the next day recommended by the clinic and was it my luck that i have to meet such a cocky doctor? Never mind. The end results... considered myself lucky to skip away from the surgery and pick up some strong antibiotics after much consideration which i needed 3-5 days to see for any improvement and I'm glad that it made a tremendous improvement :)

*Phew*

--- 

Back to the title of this entry - One man's trash is another man's treasure

I've re-packed my entire wardrobe and decides to sell them online! Here are some sneaks of the items i'll be selling (Making full use of my mannequin now!) and the preloved post will most probably be up this weekend or early next week. 




Watch this space!

XX

Post a Comment