Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 Quick updates!


Random photo taken last Saturday 



Painted my nails in bright neon yellow! 

Dropped off parcels at the post office this evening and went to pick up boyfriend! Had a little shopping at SASA and here's what i got:  


Most of their products were having 10% / 20% off so you see what i did there ;) 

Finally some new masks because i am running out and my face deserves a little treat anyway! New concealer which i can't wait to try out! & a random balm stain! So far, a very happy midweek! And hope you enjoyed your Wednesday too. Else, look forward to weekends! Can't wait for my weekends to start. 

Also looking forward to get my new camera tomorrow! 

BYE ♥

xx

Post a Comment