Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 Luxola

Yesterday afternoon, I was googling "Sleek Make Up Singapore" and Luxola appeared between the first few links. You have no idea how happy I was because I found some of the items that i've been wanting for months! 

Free delivery so long your order amounts to SGD$10 in a single order which is easy to hit! ;) 




Sleek Blush (Rose Gold) - SGD$14.00

With fantastic colours that finish beautifully across a variety of skin tones and serious value for money (the highly pigmented colours mean you can use a light hand when applying) its hard to find a flaw with any of the gorgeous blushes from Sleek



Cannot wait to put this on, on coming Saturday for my birthday dinner with friends! 
Also, tried and tested. The colours are very pigmented.

Tangle Teezer - SGD$26.90

A multi-awarding hairbrush, much-loved by you and beauty editors for fabulous styling. An innovative hairbrush that is just too busy being fabulous! Cute in size and big on style, it can be popped into your bag and pulled out in a New York minute to reboot hair in seconds. 

 Featuring patented, uniquely designed teeth which flex and flick as they glide through the hair, Tangle Teezer eliminates tangles and knots on contact and minimizes breakage, damage and splitting often caused by tugging and pulling on the hair shaft.




This is the product that i've been searching for the longest time! 

My hair has been dropping a lot recently either because my hair is too long or maybe i am using the wrong shampoo. Whatever it is, I am really upset because my hair used to be really thick. Also, you know how a normal comb would always get your hair tangled while combing and some stands of hair will also be stuck between the bristles? Well, this doesn't or at least not as much as compared to a normal comb. Lastly, it's in my favourite colour - Hot Pink! 

To sum it up, I love the items i've bought and can't wait for Luxola to restock some of my other favourite items (Which is currently out of stock now). So glad I found this gem and here am I sharing this gem with ya'll :) 

Products are purchased with my own money and all opinions are 100% honest from me


Post a Comment