Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 My 20th Birthday Celebration (Part 2)

Finally met up with my dearest Daddy yesterday night to celebrate my 20th Birthday in advance! :) 




Causal outfit for the night! 

Simple Studded Faux Leather Sling Bag - SGD$24.90 
Link: http://www.infinitepixie.com/p/bags.html

Daddy & I had dinner at Ajisen Ramen as i was craving for my Teriyaki Chicken! 



He still knows me best! Best at knowing what's my favourite food etc... :) 


Yumz! Everything was good but it was just too salty :( 

He ordered one of the bento set so it's just rice with the following side dishes. 



Sweet chilli sauce with prawns which tasted pretty good too! 



A pretty short catch up over dinner but I was really happy as I haven't seen him for so long! Already planned another outing with him and I am so looking forward to that day :) 

Thank you Daddy for the birthday treat and gift, appreciate it. 
I love you ♡

xx

Post a Comment