Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Friday, August 2, 2013 Vlog - Pei Qin's 21st!


Here's another birthday vlog which i've edited and by the time you're reading this entry or watching this video, I should be outside celebrating another good friend of mine's birthday! Hahaha all the July/August babies. 

Bear with me for all the birthday posts and i should be visiting a super 90s cafe this weekend with lé boy and not forgetting, registering my car license on Saturday morning (which i really hope that i'll wake up on time for it!) Wish me luck ~


If you have not known, Infinite Pixie has opened Spree #77 with additional 20 new arrivals and to start off with August, (because it's my birthday month thus a lot of promotions will be coming up hehe) we are having 5% OFF all items under Apparels


Have you heard of our grab bags? Check our weekly deals here: http://www.infinitepixie.com/p/weekly-deals.html and find out more :)

www.infinitepixie.com

In the meantime, have an enjoyable weekend ahead! 

xx

Post a Comment