Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 Stylenanda Goodies

My Stylenanda goodies are finally here! 
Took a little more time to edit the photos and hope you like the final outcome :) 





Peach Marble Highlighter: Click here to purchase

Been searching high and low for a nice highlighter and chanced upon one! 
Really love the marble effect and hope it's good, can't wait to try! :) 


Nail remover tissue was given to me as a free gift! 


I can't seem to find the hot pink nail polish in the site anymore, it most probably should be OOS? But on the right... oh my. I'm lovin' this shade of blue! Click here to purchase.

Here are the rest of their nail polish (http://en.stylenanda.com/products/Nail/ASAD0000/?url=Category) and all the shades are so pretty! The packaging of the nail polishes kinda reminds me of Butter London ones. What do you think? :) 


Ordered face mists too but they aren't delivered to me yet but overall, I'm pleased with the products I've received :) 

Post a Comment