Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Monday, November 25, 2013 A Mini Haul

Last week was really stressful. The work that I had to complete was insane as it was 3x more than my usual weekly workload. To reward myself for completing my work, I went for a mini shopping trip and to restock on my monthly candles from Yankee Candle.  



H&M is well stocked up with pretty accessories at the moment so you can probably check them out!


My love for candles will never die. This month, I've picked up Summer Scoop! And since Christmas is coming, I've picked up Merry Marshmallow for a festive scent. (Also, started decorating my room with Christmas decorations and I'm just so excited about it!) This is the nicest Christmas scent, I feel. Because the rest were quite a letdown. Last but not least, I had to pick up Bahama Breeze in a bigger size this time because it smells seriously good! Not kiddin', 100% recommended :)



Soap & Glory's Shower Gel and Flake Away Body Scrub for a pampering bath session. I'll not recommend using it daily though as it can be too drying for the skin. For me, I'll use it 2-3 times a week. Followed by a body lotion afterwards which leaves your skin smooth and soft! :) 

--

Psst... visit www.infinitepixie.com today for some retail therapy and pick out some gifts for yourself or your loved ones today! Orders placed via Spree #92 will be delivered to you before Christmas :) 


& this week's promotion!


We will stop taking orders on 26th November 2013, 11.30PM (GMT+8)!


Post a Comment