Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Sunday, November 24, 2013 ORD Parade // 48 SAR Family Day

Woke up before daybreak to get ready for my boyfriend's ORD parade early in the morning! If you know me, I'm not exactly a morning person but this is such an important occasion and by hook or by crook, I have to be there. This occasion means a lot to me and I'm sure it means a lot to him as well when he knows that I'm present. Also, it was raining quite heavily and felt pretty heartache when he had to march / stand under the rain. Being like a mother here. Haha. 





The prestigious Guard of Honor Contingent


:) :) :) 


The battalion's Leopard Tanks


When everything ended, I was so glad to meet him! :) 



His buddy - Melvin!


Of course I had to take some pictures with him for memories hehe 




Just for laughs




Very proud of him for completing this milestone :') 



His bunk mates! 


The Bronco operators! 

Speaking about Bronco, I managed to hitch a ride. Not once but twice and it feels superrrrrrrr awesome! & It was too enjoyable till I forgot to take a picture of the vehicle :( 

By the time we left his camp, it was already mid afternoon and we were famished! Suggested Dian Xiao Er since we had never dine there before and not regretting it one bit! 



Angelica Herbal Duck

*MUST ORDER DISH!*

I was contemplating to order this dish because there are herbs and who likes herbs? Not me anyway. But it was such a good dish, the herbal taste was really subtle and I'll definitely order this when I visit again :D


Fried Shrimp Egg! 


Sweet & Sour Pork 

MY FAVOURITE! :D 


Baby Kai Lan w/ Salted Fish & Lime

This is also another must order dish! :D



To be honest, we ordered a little too much for 2 person BUT we he managed to wipe out everything! Hahaha. But hey! I ate most of the sweet & sour pork okay haha. 


Will definitely be back again to try out their other recommended dishes!
Also, if you spend a minimum of SGD$50 - You'll get to enjoy 10% off if you pay via POSB/DBS CARD.

Post a Comment