Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 Christmas Lunch

Spent my Christmas with Hannah & Wiji which was such a lovely day :)



If you can tell the difference between the pictures above, that's because the first picture was taken via beauty mode in my camera and the second picture was taken in the normal mode. Taking pictures while waiting for seats and Hannah to arrive. Always in the same situation whenever we meet, haha!










Truffle Fries | SGD$12


Roast Chicken with Mash & Fondant Carrots | SGD$26


Bay Prawn Capellini | SGD$27


I forgotten what's the name of this dish as my friend ordered it, sorry!


8D Dempsey Road Singapore 249672 | Telephone 64757787

Will definitely be back because first and foremost, I love the ambience there and I can't wait to try out their Vintage High Tea Buffet soon! :) 




Tiffany & Co's Christmas tree at Taka!

While I was shopping for my Mom's christmas present, I came across this Iphone holder! 



Too cute!

Slept over at Hannah's house once again and y'know... the same old routine never gets old. Since it was Christmas, we caught Elf together with chips and beer. I think I've watched Elf thrice in December now & The Grinch! Haha. Such classic Christmas films. 

I've mentioned somewhere that I'll be doing a room tour during the festive season but on second thoughts, I decided not to due to personal reasons but took a few pictures to let ya'll see how I decorated my bedside table and Tv console table! :)


I like to decorate my little spaces according to my mood and the season (Though we don't really have any in Singapore) which I feel that the more I should so that I won't get bored of how my room looks! I believe changing bedsheets from time to time plays a part too. 


Beside my Tv, I've got Yankee Candle's Merry Marshmallow! Father Christmas candle holder and mini Christmas tree from Daiso. 

By the time you've read finished this entry, I'm already at Kuala Lumpur for a short getaway before returning back to work. This will also be the last entry for 2013. Happy New Year to all of you reading this space! :)


Post a Comment