Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Thursday, December 12, 2013 Setting Up Our First Christmas Tree

I know .... been neglecting this space for far too long and I'm finally back with a new post + a vlog! I was really excited when my christmas tree and other miscellaneous decors I've ordered last month have arrived at my doorstep.  

Can I just say that my boyfriend finished his 2 years of army (yay!) and I'm really proud of him, and us for completing this milestone. Without mutual patience and persistence, we wouldn't have made it. Right.. moving on! Mr Lee helping to set up our first christmas tree :)



The end product!




Hello Mr snowman! 


Decorated the TV console with fairy lights, pine cones and other christmasy decors to make it look a little cozy and festive! :)

And if you would like to see the behind-the-scene, here's a vlog which I've edited!


So what are your plans during Christmas, the festive season? Drop me a comment at http://ask.fm/xseralo, would love to know :) 

Also, I'll be visiting Kuala Lumpur (KL) at the end of this month. Any suggestions on where to visit and where to eat? You may drop me a comment at my ask.fm or leave me an email at xseralo@gmail.com 

Thank you in advance!

Post a Comment