Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Monday, January 13, 2014 A Date

Here's my favourite bag at the moment which I got it from H&M for only SGD$17.90! What a steal! There's something about me and textures. So obviously, the textured leather caught my eye. 






My house's internet is driving me crazy by the way. It has a strong connection but due to the contractor inserting an 8way plug instead of 4way plug for my house. I'm losing a lot of unnecessary internet connectivity! In the process of getting it changed but in the meantime, I'll have to deal with the unstable connection. Which explains why I had to stay home and finish up my work on Friday & Saturday. 

Nonetheless, I managed to complete my work and went for a date on Sunday with the boy!


What's your favourite drink at Smoothie King? Mine's the Mango Festival and I love it :)

Went to town to accompany him to get his Chinese New Year clothes and once we were done shopping, it's dinner time. We were both starving and to be honest, over ordered a little. We seriously have to think twice before placing our order. 



Garlic Steak

Boyfriend & I love this the most and we would have given it a 10/10 if the steak wasn't overcooked!


Cheese Rosti


Shokudo Carbonara 


Crunchy Salmon Maki 

A must order dish for me and you should order this whenever you're there too! 

Cathay Cineleisure Orchard  | 8 Grange Road #02-06A/B 
Tel: +65-6736 0971 


Featuring some of the necklaces I got from Topshop except for the one in the middle which is from my online store (www.infinitepixie.com) // If you would like to get your hands on this, do place your order latest by 14th January 2014 in order for your items to reach you before Chinese New Year! And that is, if you were to opt for self collection or mass meet up.

Chatterbox #4 is up and featuring a mini haul!



Post a Comment