Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Friday, June 13, 2014 Happy Birthday, Mom!


This year, her birthday celebration was kept simple. 


Knew we were all going out for a big feast so I decided to wear something that is slightly oversized (ahem, specially around the stomach area) but not looking too sloppy or casual. This Heather Watercolour Pleated Blouse totally fits the bill!




Dinner with the family at Kian Seng Seafood Restaurant.







 Kian Seng Seafood Restaurant 
4013 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 1
Contact: +65 6458 2552 / 6481 3783 
Opening Hours : 11am to 2.30pm | 5pm to 11:45pm

Headed back home and here's a cake that the family got for her! If you're wondering why the cake is cut into half is because they sang my mom a birthday song without me early in the morning. Only managed to take a picture of the cake when I'm back home. The cake is from Sophie Bakery and I love their pastries by the way!  



And .... featuring my mom's birthday present:


She has taken a fancy to Pandora charms lately and me not knowing what charms she fancies, decided to let her choose what she wants and I'll pay. Now, my mom & I can go Pandora-shopping together in the future - yay!

Hope you've enjoyed your simple birthday celebration with all your loved ones!

Post a Comment