Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 Philbert's Birthday @ Nosh Restaurant & Bar


Two weeks ago - saw myself celebrating one of my good friend's 22nd birthday at Nosh. This place is such a beauty! If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for fairy lights. Upon reaching the restaurant, I kept telling my boyfriend that "this restaurant is like decorated just for me" The pink cushions and laid back white furnitures. Ahhhhh. I'm in love with this place already.



Such a nice dainty and romantic restaurant!



Love these ladies!

Chilled at the swing while waiting for the rest to reach.





Herb Roasted Chicken (S$28)


Wild Mushroom Risotto (S$26)


Braised Lamb (S$30)

Love it! Boyfriend ordered this and he's a lamb lover, as well as a egg lover (ha! Surprise, surprise....) It was a no brainer that this dish was made for him. Would just like to add that their mashed potatoes are extremely a d d i c t i v e.


 Nosh Restaurant & Bar
9 Rochester Park Singapore 139220
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Thursday & Sunday - 6pm to 11pm | Friday & Saturday - 6pm to 12am
Contact: +65 6779 4644 

Chilled at Park Avenue Rochester and we all fell in love with this apartment!








Happy 22nd Birthday Philbert! 

Post a Comment