Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Monday, June 23, 2014 What I Wore



Black Ruffled Blouse - Bangkok, Kristie Flap High Waist Shorts - Infinite Pixie

This is not a bias opinion but I absolutely love this Kristie Flap High Waist Shorts! I love it so much, I bought it in every colours - Black / Blue / Hot Pink. Featuring a side zip and inner lining + made up of excellent quality, I assure you.

Even one of my good friend - Larissa loves it too! She has it in Black & Hot Pink and here's a picture of her wearing it. In case you're wondering, she wears a Small and I wear a Medium.


Here's some good news for you!

Infinite Pixie is having 20% storewide when you spend a minimum SGD$15 in a single order. 

- Free standard shipping for all local orders
- Free local registered postage when you spend a minimum SGD$100 in a single order (After discount)
- Free international registered postage when you spend above SGD$200 in a single order (After discount)

Promotion ends on 24th June 2014, 11:30PM (GMT+8).

Shop today!

Post a Comment