Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Sunday, June 15, 2014 When he craved for pancakes...


On Friday, the boy was craving for pancakes in the afternoon while I was on the hunt for cafés that serve full day breakfast but location were pretty out of the way so ... we went ahead with Strictly Pancakes!




One-Piece Jumpsuit - Bangkok, Slouchy Knitted Outerwear - Infinite Pixie, Bag - Zara



Somehow customized my own pancakes as I am watching my diet now so... no more kit kat pancakes for me :'(

What he ordered:


Look at the quail egg - so cute!

 Strictly Pancakes
44A Prinsep Street Singapore 188674 
Contact: +65 6333 4202

Took a slow walk around town after lunch and guess what we saw!




Of course, we had to take a picture for keepsake right? 


Post a Comment