Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Monday, July 7, 2014 Chill Out Day


Last Saturday - Boyfriend and I had a tough decision, deciding where to go. Initially, I wanted to visit a few cafés in Tiong Bahru. Right, we were actually contemplating between Tiong Bahru and Holland Village but couldn't decide on one. Such a dilemma! 


I made the final call - which is to have Lor Mee at Tiong Bahru market. After boarding our train, we looked at each other and basically, we knew what we wanted. It just .... wasn't the day to be adventurous and café hop! Swear we are so fickle minded which is pretty rare to be honest.  In the end, we took a train down to Orchard. Haha, how interesting!


Meet our fei fei (aka fat fat) 

Whenever he wants food, he will lie down like this and close his eyes. Haha. 



On our way to the train station, I was craving for some ice cream and how convenient it is to have Beans & Cream just 3 minutes away from my place!






We've patronized this shop pretty often and our favourite has got to be their Mao Shan Wang flavour! Second comes to Cookies & Cream. You really have to try both of these flavour. The owner of this shop is very down to earth and friendly to customers. 

If you happen to be around Bukit Gombak, give Beans & Cream a go! 

 Beans & Cream
Block 347 Bukit Batok Street 34 #01-260 Singapore 650347

Operating Hours:
12:30pm – 9pm (Tuesday - Friday)
12pm to 9:30pm (Saturday - Sunday)


Simple outfit for a chill out Saturday.

Top - H&M, Denim Skirt - Infinite Pixie, Platforms - Infinite Pixie

Met up with my close friends and ended our night at Acid Bar. I'm so looking forward to our Taiwan trip in September. In the group, I'm the one doing most of the research and I love it! Not complaining because researching is my favourite hobby - somehow. Haha. 

I'll be visiting Tai Chung & Taipei. If you have any recommendations on food or places to visit, it will be nice of you to leave me a comment or email me at xseralo@gmail.com :)



 Acid Bar 
180 Orchard Road Singapore 238846
Opening Hours: 5pm to 3am
Contact: +65 6738 8828

Post a Comment