Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Friday, September 19, 2014 A Week In China


At the beginning of this year, I paid a visit to China. Arrived at Baiyun International Airport in the early morning and I was so ready for their weather at 7 degrees - crazily cold but I love it. Could finally put all my brand new sweaters, coats, beanies, scarfs and boots into good use!


We visited Guang Zhou, Zhu Hai, Macau and I was so thrilled to find out so many amazing restaurants in China. Tasted the best Liu Sha Pao (Custard Bun) in Guang Zhou and oh my... so many restaurants had XO Chee Cheong Fun (Rice Noodle Roll) in their menu that were really up to standard. The best one has got to be in an old authentic looking restaurant in Zhu Hai. Visited Ruins of Saint Pauls in Macau which were built from 1582 to 1602 by the Jesuits. Geez, that is many years ago! Took a high speed rail train back to Guang Zhou and that train is more comfortable than my airplane. A great week spent in China - exploring and trying out new food. Definitely a worthwhile experience for me.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment