Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 Recent Yankee Candle Haul


I love burning candles, especially in my bedroom before I go to bed or when I lounge in my couch watching the television in my living area. Not forgetting burning candles in my bathroom, when I take a long pampering bath. Recently, I picked up a few candles from Yankee Candle and thought I would share with you my reviews.



Over The River (Small Tumbler) - SGD$29.90

Am very picky with scents but this caught my attention. It has a very light scent, fresh and airy. Since it does not smell very feminine, would most likely burn this candle in my living area and hoping my family would love this scent too.


Autumn Leaves (Small Tumbler) - SGD$23.90 (U.P$29.90)

This has a naturally fresh woody smell of leaves in the brisk autumn air. Though we can't enjoy the season autumn in Singapore, I like to allow myself to get into the mood according to the scents of the candle. This could be one my favourite candle that I enjoy burning in the month of October & November. Also, this scent falls under the 'Fragrance of the month' so you can enjoy 20% OFF in the month of October. Don't forget to check this out when you pop by any Yankee Candle stores.


Bahama Breeze (2-Wick Large Tumbler) - SGD$39.90

Here is my favourite candle from Yankee Candle and I burn this all year round. Basically, once it finishes, I will re-purchase another one without any hesitation. It has a tropical scent to it, a mix of pineapple, grapefruit and mango which I love.


Post a Comment