Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Sunday, November 9, 2014 October Favourites


October flown by so quickly and now it's already November which only means one thing, Christmas is drawing near! Here are some of the products which I've been loving a lot in October.




This is the perfume that I reach out for the most from my perfume collection, not only the packaging is pink (typical sera) but it smells amazing too. This has a mix of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid which summarize up to a fruity floral scent. This fragrance is not exactly long lasting, but it would last for a good few hours to half a day.


Topshop Chain Necklace

I've been wearing this Topshop's chain necklace a lot this month. It's such a statement piece that I can simply throw onto a basic blouse and I'm ready to go! A pity that it's no longer retailing in Topshop but you may find similar piece here.


Egpytian Magic Cream (Travel Size) - SGD$42

I've gotten quite a few scars on my leg this year thanks to mosquitoes but one day, I came across this magic cream online. Bought it without much high expectations but this magic cream blew my mind! It works like magic, like what others had said. If you have a pimple, rash, cut, burns or stubborn mosquitoes marks that simply won't go away, use this and see the results. I've been using this everyday and most of my mosquitoes marks are gone.

Even one of my ugliest scar that was caused by a deep cut has lighten now. Don't be deceived by the word 'travel size', it can last you for a really long time because you only need a little amount of this product. Highly recommend this, it is amazing.


 Don't Sweat The Small Stuff (Richard Carlson) 

Initially, I've purchased this book online from Noqstore but it's now closed down. Nonetheless, I found another online bookstore based in Singapore called Open Trolley that sells book cheaper than the retail price.

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff book is an extremely easy book to read. It teaches you something new in every chapter and I usually read a chapter or two when I wake up in the morning. By reading this book in the morning, it makes me feel positive throughout the rest of my day which feels incredibly good. I really enjoy reading this book, felt happier and not easily bothered by all the little small things that used to make me annoyed. This could also work well as a Christmas gift too (if you are cracking your head on what to give for a friend who loves to read!)


Livre Calendar App (Free)

If you are bored of the default calendar app on your iPhone, here's Livre to the rescue! The colour theme is customizable with different colours of your choice. I had to choose pink of course but the turquoise is rather nice too. It also has cute little stickers available for you to choose. For my work schedules, it's on my work laptop but for my lifestyle schedules, it's on my Livre app which is super easy to use.


Taylor Swift 1989 Album

What can I say? I'm in love with all of the songs in this album except for 'This Love'. I don't know, maybe I'll grow to love it after a while. Most of the songs are good, pleasant to hear and catchy. My top 3 favourite soundtracks (which is hard to choose and in no particular order by the way!) from this album are 'Blank Space', 'Bad Blood' and 'How You Get The Girl'. What's yours?

Post a Comment