Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Sunday, November 2, 2014 The Bravery Cafe


Crowd was pretty crowded for a Saturday afternoon but seats were easily available for two. I must say the customer service is excellent as they were extremely attentive to customer's needs. Upon stepping into the cafe, it has a very warm and welcoming vibe which makes one feels extremely relaxed.



Weixiong & I both ordered eggs on toast with extra lamb sausage for him and extra avocado for me. Their poached eggs were done to perfection and we love it. Good value for money and there are no GST or service charge. The downside for me would be the menu, it's a little limited and I would love to see more new dishes being added to their menu in the near future. Nonetheless, I'm definitely going to be visiting again! 

The Bravery Cafe
66 Horne Road Singapore 209073

Post a Comment